It's not okay.
1. When you're about to watch a new episode and wanna be prepared.
2. But three minutes into the episode there's four new mysteries and none of the cliffhangers has been revolved.
3. And you're just like...
4. So you go on Twitter whilst watching and people keep saying they've figured it all out already.
5. And you're getting annoyed.
6. And you're trying to keep up with the plot but your brain's over capacity.
7. So you react slightly emotionally.
8. And want to convince yourself "It's just a TV show", but you know it's not just a TV show.
9. When they’ve been hinting at stuff, which you missed and finally you get it and doubt your own intelligence.
10. And in between all this mess there's suddenly a moment that brings out the fangirl/boy in you.
11. When the writers throw in a piece of information that confuses the fuck out of you.
But you know it’ll probably make sense in six episodes time.
12. Basically every time there's a plot twist.
13. And when it's kind of resolved.
14. And 80 minutes into the episode nothing makes sense, still, and you wonder why out of all the TV shows in the world you had to get into Sherlock.
15. But then a mystery is resolved by linking back to something that happened in S1, which was aired about 85 years ago and you suddenly have a lot of admiration for the writers.
16. And the cliffhanger leaves you shook.
17. When your friends are knee deep into Tumblr theories and convinced they've figured it all out and you're still trying to get that scene from S4E1.
18. When you wake up the next morning after getting lost on Tumblr all night and it all still makes no sense.
19. Trying to communicate the day after watching an episode whilst your brain is still busy trying to figure out what that changed camera angle in that one scene in last night's episode meant.
20. And people suggest to "just stop watching it".
21. And you say "I'm so done with this show!" but then a new series is announced and you know you're so not done with it.
22. But then you realise you probably have to wait another three years for it to air.
Rubriklistenbild: © © 2017 BuzzFeed